Monday, September 10, 2012

Little Baby Elle


I know...  Perfect right...  I know there hasn't been much posted on here in quite a while, but I wanted to post about our new baby Elle.  She is perfect as you can see...  Thank you so much Constance for being such an amazing wife and mother, none of us in the family could ever ask for more.  You absolutely kill yourself working around the house and doing things to make us all have a better life.  We are truly blessed to have you, and we are all grateful you have brought us Elle.  It means the world to me especially.

Today I am back in the office (this is Mike) and it has not been fun...  This is officially the longest day I've ever worked.  I wonder how Constance is doing, I wonder how Elle is doing, and I wonder how Gray is handling it.  Was really hard kissing everyone goodbye this morning when Haven and I left.  Anyway, thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes.  Thanks to those who have brought us food as that has been a HUGE help.

Thanks most to Constance...

No comments:

Post a Comment